miércoles, 25 de diciembre de 2013

Mis preferidas de 2013 (Canciones internacionales)

Ya dije que había sido un año de canciones más que de discos, así que ahí van mis 20 preferidas internacionales:

1. Daughter - Youth
"And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one"

2. The Civil Wars - Dust to dust
"You're just lonely, You've been lonely, too long"


"I have to leave, you need to stay, I leave alone for better days away from you"

4. The Head and the Heart - Shake
"Even if it was just a day, you won't forget the one who's making you shake"

"Somebody must've gotten hurt a lot by somebody crueler than you thought

6. Hudson Taylor - Care
"Think a little harder when you're feeling all alone"

"All I see is road, no one takes me home, where, where can I go?"
 

"If you must die, sweetheart, die knowing your life was my life's best part"

"If you’re lying awake with my hands on your waist, wondering what you can take from me, take more than you need"

10. Matt Corby - Resolution
"I’m not you, nor you me, but we’re both moving steady."
"I'm gonna give all my love to you"

12. Agnes Obel - Dorian
"As the sad-eyed woman spoke we missed our chance, the final dying joke caught in our hands"

13. Common Mama - Possibly mine
"She’s another thousand alphabets"

"You've got it, love to love"

"You and me, no one else, nothing else but us right now"

"You could be anybody, anybody but you"

"I know you feel so alone" 

"And all those evenings, out in the garden, red, red wine"

"I will not open myself up this way again"

"Meet me where you're going cuz I wanna be going wherever you'll be"


Y unas cuantas más en mi lista de Temazos2013:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario